Adventure Royal luxury Trek 11 days
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Overland Trek||NTLX-002||11 Days||Above 2 Person||Camping Trek||900M||Easy||In List||Except June, July, December & January|
Adventure Luxury Trek (Royal trek) is an easy and short trek (Comfort Luxury trek)that begins near Pokhara and offers good mountains views. It does not entail long walking days and there is always plenty to see Nepalese villages and the mountains. It is not a heavily trekked area giving all its beauty to trekkers alone. As you walk along the peaceful terraced hills, you will see colorful flora and fauna, beautiful landscapes, eagles soaring high above and good mountain views of Machhapuchhre and Annapurna. Adventure Luxury trek has gained its name “Royal Trek” after Prince Charles walked through it along with an entourage of 90 guests, camping crew and staff in 1980s. It is, however, a lovely walk and not strenuous with some lovely vistas of the Annapurna range.
Day 01 Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day 02 Guided sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, O/N at hotel
Day 03 Drive to Pokhara, O/N at hotel
Day 04 Drive to Thunsikot, O/N at camp
Day 05 Trek to Saglung, O/N at camp
Day 06 Trek to Chisapani, O/N at camp
Day 07 Trek to Begnas Lake, O/N at camp
Day 08 Drive back to Pokhara, O/N at hotel
Day 09 Exploration around Pokhara valley, O/N at hotel
Day 10 Drive back to Kathmandu, O/N at hotel
Day 11 Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination
|Trekking Route Name||Day||Group size||Cost|
|Royal Luxury Trek||11 Days||1-3||$155 Per person, Per day|
|4-10||$145 Per person, Per day|
|11-20||$135 Per person, Per day|
|21 above||$125 Per person, Per day|
- Hotel at Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast as per the programme.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Tented Camp and Guesthouse accommodation during the trekking period.
- Annapurna Conservation area permit fees.
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide
- Highly experienced trekking crew.
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Airport transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant
- Visa Fee
- Medical Emergency fee if need.
- Departure Tax
- Domestic ticket
- Single supplementary at Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Any Bar Item
Fields marked with * are required
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for TIMS Card and Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.