Annapurna Base Camp Trek 12 days
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Group Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Base camp Trekking||NTL-001||12 Days||+2 Person||Tea House||4,200m||
|Fix Departure 2017/18. Make your plan on your preferred schedule.|
|Sept.: 07th, 15th, 18th, 21st & 28th 2017/18.||Oct.: 2nd, 5th, 07th, 17th, 20th, 23rd, & 27th 2017/18.||Nov: 1st, 04th, 08th, 15th, 17th, 20th, 22nd, 24th & 28th 2017/18.|
|March: 10th, 15th, 17th, 20th, 23rd, 25th & 28th 2017/18.||April: 3rd, 07th, 10th, 14th, 17th, 23rd & 27th 2017/18.||May : 1st, 05th, 07th, 12th, 15th, 20th & 22nd 2017/18.|
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is exploring one of the best and well renown trek in Nepal.It is more distinct than any other treks by its variety of people, rich culture, tranquility, beautiful landscapes, Shangri-la and natural scenery.This trek leads you to North West of Pokhara through an ancient trek to Tibet across glaciers, gorges, and waterfalls.From the Annapurna Base Camp.You will have a close look of Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Machhapuchhre.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek with seven-star trekking and expedition Pvt. Ltd is especially welcoming you patiently.A natural amphitheater, ringed by Annapurna south 7219M. And I, Varahashikhar7847M, Annapurna 7485M. And Machhapuchhre 6993M, it serves as base camp for expeditions as well as favorite trek destination for mountain natural haven lovers. Beginning in Pokhara, you’ll climb to Naudanda (1,463 Nayapul and gain elevation slowly through. Also, the most attraction of this treks to see the different Community with majority of Gurungs, Magars, Hills side and Great Himalayan landscape hiding heaven of the earth.
Day 01: Drive/Fly to pokhara and overnight stay at pokhara Tea house.
Day 02: Drive to Naya pool & trek to Tekhedhunga (1500M) about an hour’s drive & 5 hrs trek overnight stay at Tekhedhunga Tea House. Or Trek to Ghorepani (2800M) about 6-7 hrs walk and overnight stay at Ghorepani Tea house.
Day 03: Early morning Hike to Poon Hill (3120M) to see the sunrise & panoramic mountain and trek to Tadapani.
Day 04: Trek to Chhhumroon, overnight stay at Chumroon tea house.
Day 05: Trek to Doban about 5-6 hrs overnight stay at Dovan Tea House.
Day 06: Trek to Deurali and overnight stay at Deureli Tea House.
Day 07: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp and overnight stay at Base Camp Tea House.
Day 08: Trek to Gamboo, overnight stay at Gambo Tea house.
Day 09: Trek to Jhinu (Hot spring) overnight stay at Jhinu Tea house.
Day 10: Trek to Tolka, overnight stay at Tolka Tea House.
Day 11: Trek to Phedi & Drive back to Pokhara and overnight stay at Pokhara hotel.
Day 12: Fly/drive to Kathmandu.
Silver Packages : $ 750.00 Per Person.
Diamond Packages: $ 1050.00 Per Person.
For Indian passport holder client: INR 35K per person (Full service Packages)
For Indian passport holder client: INR 22K Per person (Costume service Packages)
Please, Email us at [email protected]
Cell/ What’s app: +977 9751038559 (Text at anytime)
E- mail: [email protected]
- Domestic round fair (Kathmandu – Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- Domestic Air Fare for the guide.
- Trekking Guide fee.
- Trekking assistance fee.
- Annapurna Conservation Fee
- TIMS card Fee
- 3-time meal during the trek (As per trekking route standard).
- Twin sharing accommodation during the Trek (As per trekking route’s lodge standard).
- 2 night Twin sharing accommodation at Pokhara medium tourist Hotel with BB plan.
- 2 night Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu tourist Hotel with BB Plan
- One hour Spa treatment at Kathmandu after the trek.
- Necessary Land transport cost (Bus, Jeep).
- Medical Kit Bag.
- Single supplementary.
- Your insurance.
- Visa fee.
- Alcoholic & Beverage item during the entire trip.
- Int’l air fare.
- Goods cargo cost.
- Medical/Emergency rescue cost (If require).
- Personal Medical assistance (Optional).
- Personal expense.
- Departure Tax/Personal equipment.
- Tips for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required
Booking Terms & condition
- Payment before Tour/Trek departure (100% payment should be paid).
- All payments are required as per person as per trip.
- 15+ 1 One Tour leader are given FOC, but government fee will be charged.
- Cancellation Before 10 days of the trip 30% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before less than 5 days no refund will be provided.
- Entrance fee, permit fee are quoted based on the rates of resent, the entrance fee and air fare subject to change without prior notice.
- Please reconfirm cost before confirmed the trip.