Bhote Koshi River Rafting 3 days
|Type of Trip||Code||Duration||Size||Destination|
|Short rafting||NRR/001||3 Days||Above 2 Person||Bhote Koshi|
Bhote Koshi River Rafting is one of the shortest but wildest rivers on offer in Nepal. The path of this river is the steepest in Nepal creating a virtual year-round torrent that provides some of the most exciting white water river rafting in the world. Bhote Koshi River Rafting (river) is fed by the melting snows and glaciers of Mount Shisa Pangma, the worlds tenth highest mountain and creates one of the most dramatic and furious rivers to carve its way through Nepal’s mountains and rolling Himalayan foothills.
Day 01 Upon arrive at Kathmandu airport you will be receiving by seven Star Trekking & Tours airport guest relation officer & transfer to designate hotel/Resort. Overnight at Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 Depart Kathmandu early in the morning and travel out of the valley just three hours to our camp. On arrival there is time to settle in and have an early lunch and raft briefing. After lunch we drive up stream and raft the lower section of the river, a classic big volume section of class 3 + whitewater. We finish up on the sandy beach at our camp where we will get a fire going and enjoy an evening under the stars.
Day 03 Drive back to Kathmandu. Farewell Dinner with Nepali Folk music and dances along with Seven Star Team. Overnight at Hotel.
|Trip cost||Upon Request|
- All staff including highly qualified & licensed Guides and professional Safety Kayakers all fluent in English and holding up to date First Aid.
- All camping equipment (including toilet tents, shelters, air matresses, tarps, personal tents etc)
- All meals and water whilst on the river (tea, coffee, hot chocolate and juice will also be provided)
- All equipment (including PFD’s, helmets, dry tops, throw bags, dry bags, pelican boxes, wetsuits, paddles, etc all at international standards)
- River permits Extensive medical kit
- Transportation to and from the river
- Trip photos (make sure you bring a USB stick along with you)
- Unrelated travel, visas, insurance, travel documents etc…
- Items of a personal nature (toiletries, personal medication, clothing, cameras…)
- Bottled mineral water (we will provide you with local treated water which is safe to drink)
Alcohol and additional snacks.
- Personal insurance,Travel insurance (to travel with GRG’s you are required to have adequate insurance for the activity you are participating in, we have the necessary insurance for our crew but you must have your own separate policy)
Fields marked with * are required
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for TIMS Card and Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
Note: 10% commission will be provide for the tour agents/tour operators.
50% discount for a tour leader if there are 15 – 20 pax in a group and 100% free for the tour leader if there are 25 and above pax in a group.