Dolpo-Mustang Treks 27 days
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Trekking||NTC-004||27 Days||Above 2 Person||Camping Trek||4702m||
Dolpo is located inside the Shey Phoksumdo National Park of mid-western Nepal. The finely preserved ecosystem encompasses a wild and wonderful variety of plants and wildlife, including the blue sheep and snow leopards. The trek through Dolpo to Mustang is an experience of not easily forgettable adventure. We travel in the restricted area of this region from Shey to Lo Monthang and require a special permit to experience this route with a government representative to accompany us as per the rule.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu airport & transfer to hotel. Overnight hotel with B/B Plan.
Day 02: This day your special trek permits are processed.
Day 03: Flight : KTM – Nepalgunj, hotel
Day 04: Nepalgunj – Juphal, Trek to Dunai, camp
Day 05: Hanke, camp
Day 06: Regi, camp
Day 07: Ringmo, camp
Day 08: Pine Trees, camp
Day 09: Ganda La B. C., camp
Day 10: Ganda La crossing – Shey, camp
Day 11: Namgaon, camp
Day 12: Saldang, camp
Day 13: Confluence camp
Day 14: Cha, camp
Day 15: Jengla Phedi, camp
Day 16: Tokkyu, camp
Day 17: Pang La B. C.
Day 18: Pang La crossing – Yak Kharka, camp
Day 19: Chharka, camp
Day 20: Sangda La B. C.
Day 21: Sangda La Crossing – Kok La camp
Day 22: Sangda, camp
Day 23: Phalegaon, camp
Day 24: Jomosom, camp or guest house
Day 25: Flight: Jomosom – Pokhara – KTM, hotel with B/B Plan.
Day 26: Free day in Kathmandu Spa experience at Thamel.
Day 27: Final Departure day
|Trekking Route Name||Day||Group size||Cost|
Upper to Mustang Trek
|27 Days||1-3||$155 Per person, Per day|
|4-10||$150 Per person, Per day|
|11-20||$145 Per person, Per day|
|21 above||$140 Per person, Per day|
- Necessary entry/permit fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking period.
- Necessary guide staff and assistance charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the Trekking.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Trekking food & Transport allowance for trekking assistances
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for trekking.
- Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Any valuable equipment damage.
- Optional – Personal security Guard.
- Optional – Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for TIMS Card and Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.