Gauri Shanker Trek 13 days
|Type of Venture||Code||Nos. of Day||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Trek||NTC-006||13 Days||Above 2 Person||Camping Trek||2500M||
This remote and relatively un-trekked region is ideal for the beginner who is looking for something unique. You will begin trek from a remote isolated area, traverses through sparsely populated areas near the Tibetan border. You can catch a glimpse of Sherpa Buddhism at Bigu Gompa 2500m, a monastery and a nunnery, a cultural highlight of this trek and will continue to stroll through rhododendron forests with stunning views of Mt. Gauri Shankar as the background. This route has been used as an alternative-trading route between Tibet and Nepal.
Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to Hotel with B/L/D Plan.
Day 02 Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel with B/L/D Plan.
Day 03 Drive to Khari Dhunga. Overnight Camp.
Day 04 Trek to Chauri Kharka. Overnight Camp.
Day 05 Trek to Koori. Overnight Camp.
Day 06 Trek to Tare Bhir. Overnight Camp.
Day 07 Trek to Bigu Gomba. Overnight Camp
Day 08 Trek to Tin Sangla. Overnight Camp
Day 09 Rest day for local excursion. Overnight Camp
Day 10 Trek to Dolang Sha. Overnight Camp.
Day 11 Trek to Barabise and drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 12 Relax in Kathmandu, one hours Spa experience In Kathmandu.
Day 13 Final Transfer to airport for departure
|Trekking Route Name||Day||Group size||Cost|
Gauri Shanker Trek
|13 Days||1-3||$120 Per person, Per day|
|4-10||$115 Per person, Per day|
|11-20||$110 Per person, Per day|
|21 above||$105 Per person, Per day|
- Necessary entry/permit fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking period.
- Necessary guide staff and assistance charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the Trekking.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Trekking food & Transport allowance for trekking assistances
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for trekking.
- Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Any valuable equipment damage.
- Optional – Personal security Guard.
- Optional – Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for TIMS Card and Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
Note: 10% commission will be provide for the tour agents/tour operators.
50% discount for a tour leader if there are 15 – 20 pax in a group and 100% free for the tour leader if there are 25 and above pax in a group.