Karnali River Rafting 11 days
|Type of Trip||Code||Nos. of Day||Size||Destination|
|Long Rafting||NRR/002||11 Days||Above 2 Person||Karnali River|
Karnali River Rafting is Nepal’s longest and largest river, the Karnali, begins its life near to Tibet’s holy Mount Kailash. It carves its way through the Tibetan plateau and through the Himalaya into Nepal’s lush western forests. After the snow melt this river becomes a raging torrent with huge rapids which offers brilliant rafting and kayaking. A highlight is the 7km long gorge which is one long raging rapid that sucks you in one end and spits you out the other (in one piece!).Karnali River Rafting hot spot located at western part of Nepal.
Day 01 Upon arrive at Kathmandu airport you will be receiving by seven Star Trekking & Tours airport guest relation officer & transfer to designate hotel/Resort. Overnight at Hotel/Resort.
We will leave early in the morning from Kathmandu after loading the bus up and drive to Surkhet and spend the night in a hotel
Day 03 After a hearty breakfast we will drive as far as the road allows and trek just a few hours to the put in point where we will camp for the night.
Day 04-09 The rafting begins. The days that follow are going to be one wild ride from rapid to rapid and from one pristine white sandy beach to the next. We will have one rest day along the river which gives a good chance to have a beach party, rest and relax on the sandy beaches and play a few games. For the most part our camps will be isolated and remote. The river is banked densely with jungle and has some truly breath taking scenery. The last couple of days the river flattens out, allowing us to relax and enjoy wildlife spotting. We will start to notice the differance in scenery (and temperature) as we drift closer to the Indian Plains.
Day 10 Our last day on the water. We will paddle to our take out point at Chisopani, unload the gear for one last time and jump on the waiting bus/plane.
Day 11 Drive back to Kathmandu. Farewell Dinner with Nepali Folk music and dances along with Seven Star Team. Overnight at Hotel.
|Trip cost||Upon Request|
- All staff including highly qualified & licensed Guides and professional Safety Kayakers all fluent in English and holding up to date First Aid.
- All camping equipment (including toilet tents, shelters, air matresses, tarps, personal tents etc)
- All meals and water whilst on the river (tea, coffee, hot chocolate and juice will also be provided)
- All equipment (including PFD’s, helmets, dry tops, throw bags, dry bags, pelican boxes, wetsuits, paddles, etc all at international standards)
- River permits Extensive medical kit
- Transportation to and from the river
- Trip photos (make sure you bring a USB stick along with you)
- Unrelated travel, visas, insurance, travel documents etc…
- Items of a personal nature (toiletries, personal medication, clothing, cameras…)
- Bottled mineral water (we will provide you with local treated water which is safe to drink)
Alcohol and additional snacks.
- Personal insurance,Travel insurance (to travel with GRG’s you are required to have adequate insurance for the activity you are participating in, we have the necessary insurance for our crew but you must have your own separate policy)
Fields marked with * are required
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for TIMS Card and Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
Note: 10% commission will be provide for the tour agents/tour operators.
50% discount for a tour leader if there are 15 – 20 pax in a group and 100% free for the tour leader if there are 25 and above pax in a group.