Manaslu Trek 19 days
Fix Group Joining departure: every Monday and Friday (September to November 2017/18).
Fix Group Departure: every Monday and Friday (March to May 2017/18).
Sevenstar team organizes fantastic top Manaslu trek, fully furnished and equipped. The Manaslu trek takes you to the unspoiled and remote Manaslu region, bordering Tibet. It is an area with restrictions against mass tourism, to preserve its unique cultural and natural heritage. Manaslu trekking is geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating, and also offers us challenging trails along the Budi Gandaki valley. En routes are numerous waterfalls and lakes, interesting Buddhist monasteries in Samagaon and Larke Bazar and Tibetan villages that look medieval. The Tibetans of the upper Budi Gandaki, a region known as Nupri, are direct descendants of Tibetan immigrants. Their speech, dress, and customs are almost exclusively Tibetan and there is still continuous trade between Nupri and Tibet. The mountain views in Nupri are sensational and the Larke pass (5,213 m) is a dramatic Himalayan pass to cross.
Manaslu Trek will start at Arughat in Gorkha. We walk along the Budi Gandaki valley, and the first few days are hard. Slowly we enter more scenic and culturally interesting regions. We pass through interesting and exotic Buddhist villages of Samagaon, Sirdibas, and Samdo and cross the Larke pass to descend to Marshyangdi valley on the Annapurna circuit route. The trek ends in Bensisahar.
Day 01 Arrive at Kathmandu transfer to a Sevenstar designated hotel. Overnight at the hotel with a B/B meal plan.
Day 02 Office visit, team familiarization and trip preparations for the Manaslu trek.
Day 03 Drive to Arkhet (650 m), 5-6 hrs via Arughat. Overnight at an Arkhet basic lodge on BLD base.
Day 04 Trek to Labu Bensi (700 m), 6-7 hrs. Overnight at a Labu Bensi basic lodge on BLD base.
Day 05 Trek to Tatopani (800 m), 5-6 hrs. Overnight at a Tatopani lodge on BLD base.
Day 06 Trek to Sirdibas. Overnight at a basic lodge on BLD base.
Day 07 Trek to Ngyak (1,550 m), 6-7 hrs. Overnight at a Ngyak basic lodge on BLD base.
Day 08 Trek to Namru (2,450m), 6-7 hrs. Overnight at a Namru basic lodge on BLD base.
Day 09 Trek to Lho Gaon (3,000 m), 5-6 hrs. Overnight at a Lho Gaon lodge on BLD base.
Day 10 Trek to Sama Gaon (3,450 m), 5-6 hrs. Overnight at a lodge on BLD base.
Day 11 Trek to Samdo (3,900 m), 4-5 hrs. Overnight at a Samdo lodge on BLD base.
Day 12 Acclimatization at Samdo, resting or hiking around. Overnight at Samdo.
Day 13 Trek to Larke Bazar (4,150 m), 4-5 hrs. Overnight at a lodge on BLD base.
Day 14 Cross Larke Pass (5,213 m), the highest point on the Manaslu trek. Trek further to Bhimathang (3,800 m). Duration is 7-8 hrs. Overnight at a lodge on BLD base.
Day 15 Trek to Karche (2,550 m), 5-6 hrs. Overnight stay with a BLD meal plan.
Day 16 Trek to Dharapani (1,943 m), 6-7 hrs. Overnight at a hotel on BLD base.
Day 17 Drive from Besishahar to Kathmandu, taking 8 hrs. Overnight at a hotel on B/B base.
Day 18 Leisure day in Kathmandu, refreshment treat. In the evening a farewell dinner with the Sevenstar team.
Day 19 Final departure to your home destination.
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Group Size||Accommodation||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Trek||0568||19 Days||above 2 Persons||Lodge / Camping Trek||5,213 m||strenuous||$ 1850.00||Autumn / Spring|
- Airport picks up & droop.
- Necessary Land Transport.
- Trekking guide.
- Trekking porter.
- necessary Permit.
- Necessary Accommodation at Kathmandu, Two Star Hotel on Buffet Meal.(B/B)
- TIMS card
- 3 meals in a day during the Trekking.
- Medical kit box
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- One day Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur (World UNISCO heritage site) sightseeing
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Sufficient Tea and coffee during the trekking.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- After finished the trip one hours complementary spa treatment for refresh by the signature spa in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Fare well dinner with seven Star Team in Nepalese cultural dance rest in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it
- International Air fare.
- Single supplementary.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks entire the trip.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Your Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entry fee.(about $30.00)
- Nature case.
- Any other additional extra fee except above mentioned in the literary.
- Tipping for your trip assistance (Optional)
Fields marked with * are required
Passport & Visa
A passport with at list 6 month validity beyond the duration of the trip is required, and it is your responsibility to obtain your own visa (this can be obtained on the arrival at Kathmandu international airport at a charge of $ 40.00 equivalent currency valid for 30 days) you will need two passport size photographs for the Visa. We will forward you the visa form and equipment list once you booked for the trip with us. 4 passport size photographs and pass port details will also be required for the special Trekking permit & these should be supplied to Seven Star Trekking & Expedition before starting the Trekking.
We require participants to have travel insurance that covers medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation. Please ensure that your chosen policy provides cover for the activities (trekking and climbing with guides and ropes) and the localities in which you will travel (Nepal, to elevations up to 5,213M meters above sea level).
Emergency Evacuation: Helicopter rescue services are available; Evidence of insurance will be required by the evacuation services before the helicopter will fly. We would suggest you leave a copy of your medical insurance with us for necessary arrangement. However, emergency evacuation cost is not included in your expedition cost.
Terms and Conditions
All Booking are subjected to made 2 weeks prior, with at least 30% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for special Permit Purpose.
- All payments are required per person as per trip.
- Rest of the due payment you can pay after your arrival direct to the office before the trip started.
- Cancellation Before less than 1 week no refund shall be provided.
Thank you for giving an opportunity us
Seven Star Trekking and Expedition Pvt. Ltd