Marshyandi River Rafting 6 days
|Type of Trip||Code||Nos. of Day||Size||Destination|
|Long Rafting||NRR/003||06 Days||Above 2 Person||Marshyangdi River|
Marshyangdi River Rafting is translates to Ragging River rises on the northern slope of the Annapurna Himal, flows east all the way through an barren valley within the area of Manang District then swings south to join the Trishuli River. One of the Nepal’s steepest rivers, Marshyangdi River is renowned as one of the best whitewater runs in the world. Snaking its way beyond Manaslu & Annapurna through forests & traditional villages, it offers some breath taking scenery combining with glorious views and its fascinating natural surrounding and typical culture. With continuous, very challenging & committing adventure it makes for an incredible trip.
Marshyangdi River Rafting gives you the immense pleasure of water fun with sevenstar treks and expedition. Along with River Rafting you will experience the natural beauties and the beautiful scenario of mountains.
Day 01 Upon arrive at Kathmandu airport you will be receiving by seven Star Trekking & Tours airport guest relation officer & transfer to designate hotel/Resort. Overnight at Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 After breakfast, we leave by private vehicle to Besisahaar. The last four hours of this ride takes us off the “good” tarmac roads and tends to be a little bouncy in places. We have scheduled a rest day into the program to allow for any unlikely but potential delays. Overnight at teahouse.
Day 03 We start trekking for a couple of hours to Khudi where we make camp and sleep for the night. We will leave one of our staff to look after the campsite, and then we will continue to trek for one hour more to Bhulbule. Our expedition leader and guides will brief you and train you on land about safety and paddling. Pay attention as you are straight into the rapids and this river has a way of underlining any Mistakes! Overnight at Khudi.
Day 04 After breakfast, hike up to Nagdi with all the gears to the river put in point. This is the most knuckle gripping section of the river so enjoy it as you will encounter continuous Class 4 rapids. We finish today at Besisahar and have a well earned dinner no doubt a rum punch to help it down.
Day 05 This is the day to relax, go walking and learn to roll in a kayak and have a day in this beautiful area, away from the crowds of trekkers. This day is kept as buffer day in case of any delay.
Day 06 Drive back to Kathmandu. Farewell Dinner with Nepali Folk music and dances along with Seven Star Team. Overnight at Hotel.
|Trip cost||Upon Request|
- All staff including highly qualified & licensed Guides and professional Safety Kayakers all fluent in English and holding up to date First Aid.
- All camping equipment (including toilet tents, shelters, air matresses, tarps, personal tents etc)
- All meals and water whilst on the river (tea, coffee, hot chocolate and juice will also be provided)
- All equipment (including PFD’s, helmets, dry tops, throw bags, dry bags, pelican boxes, wetsuits, paddles, etc all at international standards)
- River permits Extensive medical kit
- Transportation to and from the river
- Trip photos (make sure you bring a USB stick along with you)
- Unrelated travel, visas, insurance, travel documents etc…
- Items of a personal nature (toiletries, personal medication, clothing, cameras…)
- Bottled mineral water (we will provide you with local treated water which is safe to drink)
Alcohol and additional snacks.
- Personal insurance,Travel insurance (to travel with GRG’s you are required to have adequate insurance for the activity you are participating in, we have the necessary insurance for our crew but you must have your own separate policy)
Fields marked with * are required
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for TIMS Card and Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
Note: 10% commission will be provide for the tour agents/tour operators.
50% discount for a tour leader if there are 15 – 20 pax in a group and 100% free for the tour leader if there are 25 and above pax in a group.