Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking-female Adventure 14 days
Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking-female Adventure is our special package. We include fact of the trip, major attraction, package itinerary, maps, temperature info, permits and necessary equipment checklist for a family, Individual and group Joining basic. The Highest Mountain on earth, Everest (8848m) has several names to different people. It is called Mt. Everest to the Westerners and Chomolungma to the Khumbu Sherpas and Tibetans, and to the Nepalese it is called Sagarmatha. The Solukhumbu (Solu) region of Nepal where lies the Mt. Everest ( 8,848 m ) has been a magnet for travelers ever since its opening to foreigners in 1950. This region is famous not only for its proximity to the world’s highest mountain but also for its Sherpa villages and monasteries with their virtually unchanged unique culture. Solu has received countless trekkers and mountaineers from all over the world. Solukhumbu has developed to a stage where many options are possible from a full-scale expedition with tents and porters to an independent trek using the local lodges. Sagarmatha National Park, established in 1976, covers much of this region. This fascinating land surrounded by high mountains is a real paradise for mountaineers & trekkers.
One can fly to Lukla from Kathmandu or get a bus to Jiri to get there. Trek from Jiri to Lukla is a classic trek and best way to acclimatize as well. Gokyo and the Everest Base Camp are the two trekking routes where many people like to go.
Fix Departure: 16th & 30th of March, 13th, 20th & 27th of April And 11th,18th & 25th of May 2018/2019
Fix Departure: 14th, 28th of September, 05th, 12th & 26th of October and 02nd, 09th, 16th, and 23rd of May 2018/2019
Booking Status: Booking is Open.
Include Kathmandu Sightseeing,
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to seven stars designed Hotel. Overnight at the hotel with BLD meal plan.
Day 02: Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley and preparation for peak climbing gear.
Day 03: After the EBC Trek – Leisure day in Kathmandu. In the evening fare well dinner at Nepalese restaurant with your climbing team.
Day 04: Final Departure day to your home destination.
Itinerary for Everest Base Camp Trek
Day 01: Fly to Lukla (2865M) and 3 hrs trek to Phakding (2610M), overnight stay at phakding Hotel.
Day 02: Treks to Namche Bazar (3440M) it takes about (6-7hrs) overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 03: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar and Hike to Everest view hotel to see the nice panorama of mountains including of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Lhoste shar, Mt. Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Kongde, afterwards visit Khumjung village, Sherpa museum and back to Sagarmatha national park museum and back to tea house.
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche (3860M) and overnight stay at Tengboche Tea House also visit Tengboche monastery.
Day 05: Trek to pandboche (4000M) about 2hrs walk from Tengboche, Just for the purpose to acclimation & keep free high altitude mountain sickness. And making a short walk as it is always better to ascend slowly.
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche (4400M) which will take about 4hrs and overnight stay at Dingboche Tea House
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Dingboche & hike to chakung and back or climb Nagarjun danda (5300M).
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4900M) about 5-6 hrs overnight stay at Lobuche tea house.
Day 09: Trek to Gorakshep (5100M) about 3-4 hrs walk from Lobuche overnight stay at Gorakshep tea house, after lunch trek to Everest base camp and back to lodge after about 4hrs walk.
Day 10: Hike to Kalapattar (5550M) to explore with the panoramic view of mountains & ascend to Pheriche (4250M).
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazar. Overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 12: Trek to Phakding. Overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla. Overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 14: Fly out to Kathmandu.
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Group Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Women Adventure||WAPN-001||12-14 Days||10 Per-Group||Lodge/Tea House Trek with Full board||5545m||Strenuous||$1450.00 PP||Autumn/Spring|
- Airport picks up & droop
- Every 4 trekker one Female trekking guide.
- Every Two trekker one porter.
- Necessary permit fee.
- TIMS Card (Trekking Information Management system)
- 3 night Accommodation at Kathmandu, Two Star Hotel on Buffet Meal.(B/L/D)
- 3 meals in a day during the Trekking.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- One day Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur (World UNISCO heritage site) sightseeing.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary Land Transportation & its charges.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the Trekking.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit with health assistance.
- After finished the trip 30 minute complementary spa treatment for refresh by the signature spa in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Female Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Fare well dinner with seven Star Team in Nepalese Focal dance rest in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- Any Goods or Equipment Lost/theft or damage fee or penalties.
- International Air fare.
- Single supplementary.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entry fee.(about $40.00)
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue fee.
- Nature case.
- Any other additional extra fee except above mentioned in the literary.
- Tipping for your trip assistance.
Fields marked with * are required
We require participants to have travel/Hiking/Trekking insurance that covers medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation. Please ensure that your chosen policy provides cover for the activities (Hiking/trekking ) and the localities in which you will travel (Nepal, to elevations up to 5,545M meters above sea level).
Emergency Evacuation: Helicopter rescue services are available; Evidence of insurance will be required by the evacuation services before the helicopter will fly. We would suggest you leave a copy of your medical insurance with us for necessary arrangement. However, emergency evacuation cost is not included in your Trekking cost.
Terms and Conditions
- All Booking are subjected to made 10 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Hiking/Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
- Rest of the due payment must be paid after your arrival direct to the office before the trip started
- Payment is not going to accept from the third party or etc due to security reason.
- Cancellation Before less than 5 days no refund shall be provided.
Note: Last minute booking will be accepted.
Thank you for giving an opportunity us
Seven Star Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd