Mt. Everest Expedition 70 days
|Type of Venture||Duration||Code||Size||accommodation||Elevation||Grade||Price||Season||Location|
|Expedition||70 Days||NME-001||05-above||Tea house+ Camping||8848M||Alpine||Euro 35,000.00 per person||Autumn/Spring||Everest region|
Trip Booking For 10th, 20th April 2017/18/19/20
Mt. Everest Expedition is the highest summit alone in the world – the Everest climbing – is an exciting and a terrific experience. The climb will be led along the normal route via the South Col, installing a base camp at approximately 6000m, 6600m, 7400m and 8000m respectively. The Everest along this route is technically straightforward, but climbers must be aware for the potential sudden weather changes and the risks involved.
Highlights of the Expedition
Passing through Namche Bazaar (gateway to Mt. Everest), explore 200 years old Tyangboche monastery, Pangboche monastery, and panoramic views of the dozens of peak and Tibetan plateau.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu international airport, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02-4: Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure, Overnight at Hotel
Day 05: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2640), Overnight at Lodge
Day 06: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m), Overnight at Lodge
Day 07-8: Stay at Namche Bazaar (3446m) for acclimatization, Overnight at Lodge
Day 09: Trek to Tyangboche (3867m), Overnight at Lodge
Day 10: Trek to Pheriche (4243m), Overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Lobuche (4930m), Overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Everest Base camp (5400m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 13-63: Climbing period, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 64: Trek to Tyangboche (3867m), Overnight at Lodge.
Day 65: Trek to Khumjung, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 66: Trek to Phakding (2640m), Overnight at Lodge.
Day 67: Trek to Lukla (2800m), Overnight at Lodge.
Day 68: Back to Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 69: Rest in Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 70: Transfer to airport, departure your own destination.
- Peak Permit charges and National Park fees.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Peak fee and administrative fee
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance, insurance, food and tents for cook and kitchen boy
- Expedition/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance, insurance, food and lodging for the liaison officer and the interpreter
- Food: Food for trekking/ Peak climbing period.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation charge.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the climbing.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit.
- Land transport as per itinerary.
- Hight Altitude food.
- Climbing Sherpa
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Base camp manager
- Liaison officer Fee
- experience head Sardar
- Russian 4 liters POISK Oxygen (4 bottles for each member & 2 for Sherpa)
- Storage & communication tent
- Gamow bag & extra oxygen with mask set for medical purpose at Base Camp.
- Oxygen mask and regulator set.
- VHF Radio base at BC & one hand held set for each member during climbing period.
- Solar panel/ generator at base camp for recharging & power supply.
- Insurance of climbing Sherpa and local team members.
- Climbing allowance, food allowance for climbing assistances
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- Visa Fee $100.00 Valid for 90 days
- International & home country domestic airfares, transfers en route & excess baggage.
- Satellite phone with permit fees.
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing expedition.
- Climbing food (Peak Climbing period).
- Climbing Sherpa’s charge.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Optional – Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Two ways Wake-Talkie Radio.
- Emergency evacuation
- Personal accident insurance
- Garbage Deposit (refundable if the garbage is brought back from the expedition) USD 500.00 (sharing on per person basis with the total number of people in the team).
- Tipping for your assistance.
- Bonus for climbing Sherpa
Fields marked with * are required
Our Experience Sherpa
The expedition will be supported by several strong and experienced Sherpa’s, at a ratio of one Sherpa to every two team members. If you book this trip early in advance, it would be much easier for us to make necessary pre-contract with our Sherpa’s who have many ascents of 8,000 meter peaks to their credit including Everest, among others In preparation of the route and for summit day the Sherpa’s will be responsible for all load carrying and for pre-placing all of the camp stores essential for each team member’s ascent. This will leave the team members to focus on their own acclimatization and minimize exertion so that people start summit day least tired and as well prepared physically as possible. In addition to the Leaders, Sherpa’s will accompany the team to the top on summit day.
If you join this team, you will have a high level of support, starting with strong, confident leadership and experienced Sherpa’s. This will maximize your chances of success without undermining the quality of your achievement. The Leader and any other Assistant Leaders will accompany you throughout the expedition, as you would expect and our solidarity.
Passport & Visa
A passport with at list 6 month validity beyond the duration of the trip is required, and it is your responsibility to obtain your own visa (this can be obtained on the arrival at Kathmandu international airport at a charge of $100 or equivalent currency valid for 100 days) You will need two passport size photographs for the Visa. We will forward you the visa form and equipment list once you booked for the trip with us. 4 passport size photographs and pass port details will also be required for the climbing permit & these should be supplied to Seven Star Trekking & Expedition before starting the expedition.
We require participants to have travel insurance that covers medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation. Please ensure that your chosen policy provides cover for the activities (trekking and climbing with guides and ropes) and the localities in which you will travel (Nepal, to elevations up to 8,848 meters above sea level).
In Kathmandu, we stay at the Shangri-la (5-star Hotel). This charming historic palace has a peaceful garden with a Swimming pool and is just on the edge of the main tourist area, Thamel. However, it is one of the most popular and busy hotels in the valley your early booking for the trip along with a deposit of $ 2000.00 per person is highly required.
During the trek up to Everest base camp: Tent will be on the shared and sleeping mattress will be provided. At the Base camp we provide an individual tent for each member with sleeping mattress but on the mountain, the tent will be on sharing between two members.
Emergency Evacuation: Helicopter rescue services are available; Evidence of insurance will be required by the evacuation services before the helicopter will fly. We would suggest you leave a copy of your medical insurance with us for necessary arrangement. However, emergency evacuation cost is not included in your expedition cost.
Additional Services: Satellite phone permit fees – US $ 600.
Garbage Deposit fee (refundable if the garbage is brought back from the expedition) $ 500.00
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are subjected to made 90 days prior, with at least 40% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for Expedition Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.