Mt. Yubra Peak climbing 21 days
|Type of Venture||Code||Nos. of Day||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Peak Trek||NPC-009||21 Days||Above 2 Person||Lodge/Camping||6035M||
Mt. Yubra Himal climbing peak in the Langtang region of Nepal. It is a very rarely climbed peak with fewer than 10 attempts since 2002, when the first permit was issued to climb Yubra Himal. The trek follows the regular route of the famous Langtang trek up to Kyangjin Gompa and then heads to the base camp of Yubra Himal. The climb requires 4/5 days and is a really interesting alternative to others crowded peaks.
Arrive at Kathmandu (1345m) transfer to hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and Preparation for the Trek.
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1440m) 9 t0 10 drive by local Bus. Overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel (2470m) 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m) 4 to 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangjin Gompa(3870m) 3 to 4 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Rest of day in Kyangjin Gompa.
Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Yubra Peak Base camp 4900m. Overnight at Tent.
Rest of day for the Acclimatization in Base Camp. Overnight at Tent.
Trek from Base Camp to Height camp 5500m.overnight at Tent.
Summit to Yubra Peak (6035m) the Peak and then trek down to Base Camp. Overnight at Tent.
Trek from Base Camp to Kyangjin Gompa. Overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2470m) 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Lama Hotel (2470m) to Thulo Syabru (2260m) 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa (Chandan Bari) (3250m) 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Sing Gompa to Gosaikunda (4361m) via Lauribinayak La (3920m) 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Gosaikunda to Sing Gompa (3250m) 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Sing Gompa to Dhunche (1965m) 4 to 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Drive from Dhunche to Kathmandu 6 to 7 hours drives by local bus – Overnight at Hotel.
Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu.
Transfer to airport for your final departure.
|Trekking Route Name||Day||Group size||Cost|
Mt. Yubra Peak climbing
|21 Days||1-3||$130 Per person, Per day|
|4-10||$125 Per person, Per day|
|11-20||$120 Per person, Per day|
|21 above||$110 Per person, Per day|
- Permit fee of Peak and other necessary fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking/ Peak climbing period.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation charge.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the climbing.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Climbing allowance, food allowance for climbing assistances.
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Climbing food (Peak Climbing period).
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Optional – Personal security Guard.
- Optional – Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required
We require participants to have travel insurance that covers medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation. Please ensure that your chosen policy provides cover for the activities (trekking and climbing with guides and ropes) and the localities in which you will travel (Nepal, to elevations up to 5500M meters above sea level).
Emergency Evacuation: Helicopter rescue services are available; Evidence of insurance will be required by the evacuation services before the helicopter will fly. We would suggest you to leave a copy of your medical insurance with us for necessary arrangement. However, emergency evacuation cost is not included in your expedition cost
Garbage Deposit fee (refundable if the garbage is brought back from the expedition) $ 250.00
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 30% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for TIMS Card and Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
Note: 10% commission will be provide for the tour agents/tour operators.
50% discount for a tour leader if there are 10 – 15 pax in a group and 100% free for the tour leader if there are 25 and above pax in a group.