Pathivara Trekking 13 days
Pathibhara Trekking is the popular trekking destination of kanchenjungha region; pathibhara trekking is popular between Nepali and Indian Hindu pilgrimage travelers. Pathibhara temple is popular pilgrimage destination of Hindus and Buddhists located eastern part of Nepal. Hindus and Buddhists worship the animist deity at Pathibhara with equal reverence. Goddess of Pathibhar Devi is believed to fulfill the long cherished dreams of her devotees. Pathibhara Devi Shrine situated at 3,794 m is a popular pilgrimage destination. One of the major attractions of the area is the Pathibhara Devi temple. This sacred region attracts tourists seeking spiritual fulfillment and blessings from the almighty goddess Pathibhara Devi. Hindus as well as the Buddhists reach the temple for performing religious rituals during special occasions. The trek to Pathibhara temple (3794 M) is combined with the natural and cultural exploration making a unique exhilarating experience.
Pathibhara Devi is considered as one of the power root and is worshipped by both Hindus and Buddhists alike with equal respect. Pilgrims can also have an opportunity to visit Kanchanjungha range, the waterfall at Sawa and the pond of Timbuk, during autumn and spring every year. The thick forest eco-system along the trail offers diversity of wildlife, birds, flowers and butterflies. Most of the Kanchenjunga range can also be seen from this point. The journey to Pathibhara starts from Suketar (2840m) which takes about 2-hours walk to reach from Phungling Bazaar.
For Pathibhara trekking it is not necessary any hiking and trekking experience, just normal walking experience is enough for Pathibhara trekking. Best season for Pathibhara trek is March to June and September to November but Pathibhara trek can arrange in whole year.
|Type of Venture||Code||Nos. of Day||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Trek||5032||13 Days||3-10||Camping Trek||3794M||Easy||Upon Request||Whole Year|
- Necessary entry/permit fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking period.
- Necessary guide staff and assistance charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the Trekking.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Trekking food & Transport allowance for trekking assistances.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for trekking.
- Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Any valuable equipment damage.
- Optional – Personal security Guard.
- Optional – Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required