Trisuli River Rafting 3 days
|Type of Trip||Code||Duration||Size||Destination|
|Rafting||NRR/005||1-3 Days||Above 2 Person||Trisuli|
Trisuli River Rafting is the most popular and enchanting rafting river in Nepal which is easy to access from Kathmandu and Pokhara. During the monsoon, rafting in this river is one of the most exciting activities you can do in Nepal. Trisuli River Rafting trip offers you scenic villages, attractive gorges, exhilarating rapids and easier sections of river for swimming and relaxing.Also Trisuli River Rafting will offer you One day short rafting to Long Raft.You will have the best water fun in the Trisuli river.
Trishuli River is the most easily accessible from Kathmandu, Pokhara and Royal Chitwan National Park by far a trip on this river can be made for a varied duration, depending upon the availability of time and interest. Scenic valleys and impressive gorges, exhilarating rapids and easier sections as well as the right amount of time all make it the perfect trip for first-time or experienced rafters.
Day 01: Upon arrive at Kathmandu airport you will be receiving by seven Star Trekking & Tours airport guest relation officer & transfer to designate hotel/Resort. Overnight at Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Drive to Charaudi for ¾ hours, the rafting put-in-point then we will meet our raft crew. The leader of the raft will give a short briefing on safety procedure. The whole day we encounter several big and small rapids but the main interest is after Majhimtar which is just before the “upset” rapid and according to the Colorado River rating scale this rapid has been rated from 3 to 4. . All tricky rapids bear Nepali names as well as common names, which you will be told by the rafting guide.
Lunch will be served on the beach of the river just before going through the Upset rapids. Shortly after lunch we will encounter another rapid known as “surprise”. It is indeed, for the current accelerates and the rapids increase in size and frequency. Overnight at Kurinighat Camp.
Day 03: Drive back to Kathmandu. Farewell Dinner with Nepali Folk music and dances along with Seven Star Team. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
|Duration of Trip||Cost|
|2N3D packages||$280.00 PP|
- All staff including highly qualified & licensed Guides and professional Safety Kayakers all fluent in English and holding up to date First Aid.
- All camping equipment (including toilet tents, shelters, air matresses, tarps, personal tents etc)
- All meals and water whilst on the river (tea, coffee, hot chocolate and juice will also be provided)
- All equipment (including PFD’s, helmets, dry tops, throw bags, dry bags, pelican boxes, wetsuits, paddles, etc all at international standards)
- River permits Extensive medical kit
- Transportation to and from the river
- Trip photos (make sure you bring a USB stick along with you)
- Unrelated travel, visas, insurance, travel documents etc…
- Items of a personal nature (toiletries, personal medication, clothing, cameras…)
- Bottled mineral water (we will provide you with local treated water which is safe to drink)
Alcohol and additional snacks.
- Personal insurance,Travel insurance (to travel with GRG’s you are required to have adequate insurance for the activity you are participating in, we have the necessary insurance for our crew but you must have your own separate policy)
Fields marked with * are required
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. All payments are required per person as per trip.