Ganesh Himal Trek 18 days
Ganesh Himal Trek
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Trek||NTC-005||18 Days||5+ Persons||Camping Trek||4,200 m||Moderate||Ask Us||Autumn / Spring|
Fix departure: Every Monday (September to November & March to May) 2021/22
Booking status: Booking
Ganesh Himal Trek is designed to introduce you to a broad spectrum of mountain communities and spectacular scenes. When visiting the Ganesh Himal base camp, you will find two lakes (Black and White Lake) and twin waterfalls (Ganga and Jamuna), and with their pouring sounds, they will fill your heart with joy. Ganesh Himal’s landscape has an amazing natural serenity, with beautiful waterfalls pouring down the mountain, leaving wonderful green lanes around the region.
The area is still beyond the reach of modern construction and no lodge accommodations are available for visitors. However, you can get a home stay in the village: the people are amazing and they will always welcome tourists warmly. It is their nature and culture. Sevenstar Himalayan Travel Network suggests that trekkers prepare well before departing for Ganesh Himal trekking. During the trek you will pass the highest point of more than 4,200 meters, requiring your special caution for altitude sickness as well.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel with B/L/D plan.
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing: visit Nepal’s main sightseeing spots. Overnight hotel with B/L/D plan.
Day 03: Bus travel from Kathmandu to Betrawati, then trek to Chapdanda (1,220 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 04: Trek Chapdanda to Bhalche (2,020 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 05: Trek Bhalche to Gonga (2,800 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 06: Trek Gonga to Rupchet (3,720 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Rupchet (3,720 m) and hiking around the valley. Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 08: Trek Rupchet to Phedi (3,546 m) via Singla Pass (4,750 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 09: Trek Phedi to Pansang Bhanjyang (4,000 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Bhanjyang (4,000 m) and hiking around the valley. Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 11: Trek Bhanjyang to Tipling (2,500 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 12: Trek Tipling to Sertung (2,050 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 13: Trek Sertung to Sapchet (1,500 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 14: Trek Sapchet to Darkha (1,250 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 15: Trek Darkha to Lapang (1,000 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 16: Trek Lapang to Khahare (900 m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 17: Khahare to Kathmandu by bus.
Day 18: Final departure.
- Trekking Guide.
- Trekking assistance.
- Necessary Entry Fee.
- TIMS card Fee.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping Trek i.e climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- 4 Star Hotel accommodations (Twin sharing Bed) at Kathmandu on B/B Basis.
- Land transport cost.
- Airport Pick up & Drop.
- One hour Spa treatment at Kathmandu after the trek (Complementary).
- Single supplementary.
- Alcoholic & Beverage item.
- Int’l air fare.
- Cargo cost.
- Medical/Emergency rescue cost (If require).
- Visa cost.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal equipment.
- Any additional activities cost.
- Personal body guard (Optional).
- Personal Medical assistance (Optional).
- Tips for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required
Booking Terms & condition
- Payment before Trekking departure (100% payment should be paid).
- All payments are required as per person as per trip.
- 15+ 1 One Tour leader are given FOC, but government permit fee will be charged.
- Cancellation Before 17 days of the trip 30% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before less than 7 days no refund will be provided.
- Entrance fee, permit fee are quoted based on the rates of resent, the entrance fee and air fare subject to change without prior notice.
- Please reconfirm cost before confirmed the trip.