Langtang Trek 9 days
Langtang Trek is combines the remote and spectacular valley of Langtang, with the high mountain lakes at Gosainkund and the beautiful Helambu Valley. Trail of Langtang valley trek is in the most unspoiled national parks of Nepal, which is perhaps why there is such a high appeal of this trekking route. Situated at North of Kathmandu near the Tibetan border, it is the most easily accessible highland sanctuary from the capital. This remote Langtang valley is enclosed by snow-capped mountains which culminate in the peak of Langtang Lirung (7246m). Langtang valley trekking starts from the lower Langtang Valley which takes you through forests and among the villages and farmlands of many who are of Tibetan origin. The deep gorges of Bhote Koshi and Langtang Khola are thickly forested with rhododendron, oak, maple, and alder. The stretch of forest around Ghoda Tabela in the lower Langtang Valley and below Gosainkunda is inhabited by the red panda, a rare and threatened symbol of a healthy Himalayan ecosystem. As you make your way through the Langtang, there is a high possibility of seeing much interesting wildlife. Common to these forests are the wild boar, Himalayan black bear, ghoral, gray langur monkey, and leopard. Larch, a rare deciduous conifer, is also found in the forest of lower Langtang Valley. Further up, Himalayan tahr, musk deer, and snow leopard can be found. The upper Langtang Valley is one of the few known breeding grounds of the ibis bills besides the Tibetan snow cock and snow partridge.
Like other Himalayan nature parks, Langtang Trek is typically explored on foot. There are several possible trails to choose from depending on preference and time availability. The Langtang Valley is easily approached from Dhunche, the main trading post of the area, which takes only a day’s drive from Kathmandu. The upper reaches of Langtang can be reached in four days by walk. Once above the Langtang village, visitors can explore the high valley of Langshisa, Yala peak, and Tsero, Ri. These and other villages of upper Langtang are inhabited by people of Tibetan descent whereas the villagers of Dhunche, Bharkhu and Syabru. Further down are home to the Tamangs of Nepal’s middle hills, who inhabit the area and continue to practice their local religion of Buddhism and to earn their livelihood herding yak and sheep.
Fix Departure: 02nd, 09th,16th, 23rd of March, 06th, 13th, 20th & 27th of April and 04th, 11th, 18th & 25th of May, 08th June 2018/19
Fix Departure: 07th, 14th, 21th & 28th of September, 05th,12th,19th & 26th of October and 02nd, 09th,16th & 23rd of November, 07th December 2018/19
Trip Status: Booking going on……(No Matter, if you are just the alone, you may join a group with us).
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345 meters). There you will be met by our airport representative and transferred to hotel by private tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Sybru Bensi (1462 meters) by bus. 8 hours. From Kathmandu, we take seven- eight-hour drive to Syabru Besi. Daily buses leave for Syabru Besi. Kathmandu via Trishuli to Dhunche 1950m. From Trishuli to Syabru Besi is rough road some time in monsoon road will block. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500 meters) 5 hours. Today, the first part of the trail crosses through Bhote Koshi and follows the Langtang Khola. This trail gradually ascents up to Bamboo passing through Landslide. Afterward, your trek ascends gently to Rimche (2400 meters) through Bamboo (1960 meters) which lies on the bank of Langtang Khola. You can have lunch at this place if you like and at the end, your trail is level to the Lama Hotel. En route you could see red pandas, monkeys, and bears if you are lucky. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 04: Trek to Langtang Village (3307meters) 5 hours. From lama hotel, we continue gently ascending above the Langtang Khola. As the trail progresses, it becomes steeper. From time and again we can have the most exotic sights of Langtang Lirung lying at 7246 meter. The trail leads to a log bridge and on climbing further we come across lush meadows of Ghora Tabela at 2992m. We will see several lodges and a police check post. Further on, the route opens up into a wide valley of yak pastures and scattered Tamang villages showcasing water-driven mills and prayer wheels. On descending for a while, we arrive at Langtang village after crossing a stream and reaching the height 3430 meters. Langtang village is the headquarters for Langtang National Park and has flat-roofed Tibetan style houses, hotels and cultivated lands yielding buckwheat, potatoes, wheat, turnips, barley etc. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3798meters) 4 hours. The trail skirts gradually through rich yak pastures and interesting traditional villages of Muna to Singdun. We cross a wooden cantilever bridge and reach a wide valley after climbing a moraine. Finally, on ascending along the mountain passes we arrive at Kyagjin Gompa. There is a small monastery and a government-operated cheese factory. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500meters) 6 hours. Morning visit around Kyangjin Gompa and afternoon return Lama Hotel, we take a route back to Lama Hotel following trail of we retrace our route, following the Langtang Khola to Langtang village and on to Ghora Tabela. We stop briefly for lunch and thereafter continue the steep descent to Lama Hotel. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek to Syabru Bensi We hike back to Syabru Besi from Lama Hotel. We can walk along the rising and falling path leading to the village which provides us the opportunity to get a closer look at customs and culture of Tamang ethnic group. Overnight at the teahouse.
Day 08: Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu Drive back to Kathmandu which will takes us around 8 hours.
Day 09: Final departure Farewell and transfer to airport for final departure to the destination country.
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Group Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Women Adventure||WAPN-004||9 Days||10 pax a Group||Lodge Trek||4,610M||Moderate||Ask us||Autumn/Spring|
- Airport picks up & droop
- Every 4 trekker one Female trekking guide.
- Every Two trekker one porter.
- Necessary permit fee.
- TIMS Card (Trekking Information Management system).
- 2 night Accommodation at Kathmandu, Two Star Hotel on Buffet Meal.(B/L/D)
- 3 meals in a day during the Trekking.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- One day Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur (World UNISCO heritage site) sightseeing.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary Land Transportation & its charges.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the Trekking.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit with health assistance.
- After finished the trip 30 minute complementary spa treatment for refresh by the signature spa in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Female Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Fare well dinner with seven Star Team in Nepalese Focal dance rest in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Single supplementary.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entry fee.(about $40.00)
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue fee.
- Nature case.
- Any other additional extra fee except above mentioned in the literary.
- Tipping for your trip assistance.
Fields marked with * are required
We require participants to have travel/Trekking insurance that covers medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation. Please ensure that your chosen policy provides cover for the activities (Hiking & trekking with guides) and the localities in which you will travel (Nepal, to elevations up to 4,700 M meters above sea level).
Emergency Evacuation: Helicopter rescue services are available; Evidence of insurance will be required by the evacuation services before the helicopter will fly. We would suggest you to leave a copy of your medical insurance with us for necessary arrangement. However, emergency evacuation cost is not included in your trekking packages.
Terms and Conditions
- All Booking are subjected to made at list 10 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Hiking/Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
- Rest of the due payment must be paid after your arrival direct to the office before the trip started.
- Cancellation Before less than 3 weeks no refund shall be provided.
Extra Best Program in Kathmandu:
- Mountain View flight.(will be about 2hrs and cost $ 180.00 P.P)
Note: Last minute booking will be accepted.
Thank you for giving an opportunity us
Seven Star Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd