Yala Peak Climbing 19 days
Fix Departure: 16th of March, 06th & 20th of April and 04th of May 2018/19
Fix Departure: 14th of September, 05th & 12th of October and 02nd & 16th of November 2018/19
Booking Status: Open for everyone (Seat are limited).
Group size: 10 pax in a group (If you are alone no matter You may join in our group).
We design for women those who want to develop their mountaineering skill & experience day to day and Yala peak is the best peak for the beginner climber, climbing with Seven Star Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd – Yala peak ( 5732 m) is located in Langtang region in Nepal. It is considered to be one of the easiest peaks climbing in Nepal. Therefore, no prior climbing experience is not required for climbing of this peak. But, the average level of fitness is recommended. But, it is no doubt, how easy the peak seems to be, the successful ascent of the peak depends upon the well-experienced climbing guides, thus, you do not have to worry about the success of the ascents of any peaks in Nepal including Yala peak until you are having the summit with seven Star Trekking & Tours, as it has well-experienced trekking and peak climbers.
Yala peak (climbing) Trek begins from Syabrubensi and leads through dense forests and traditional settlement of Tamang ethnic community, continues to the Yala peak base camp, from where the majestic senses of the Himalayas lying around the Langtang region is can be viewed namely Lantang Lirung (7246m), Langtang Himalaya range, Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6988m),Naya Khanga (5846m) and mighty Shishapangma (8013m) to name a few and finally making the trip to the area, the trail descends through the Gosainkunda Helambu trekking trails or takes same way to Kathmandu. Let’s enjoy with achieving great peak experience in Nepal with Seven Star Trekking & Expedition.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and met our staff and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation for trip and make a permit.
Day 03: Drive to Dhunche (1950M)
Day 04: Trek to Syabru (2200m)
Day 05: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500M)
Day 06: Trek to Langtang (3100M)
Day 07: Trek to Kyangching Gompa (3750M)
Day 08: Excursion to Tserko Ri (5033M)
Day 09: Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800M)
Day 10: Attempt to summit.
Day 11: Yala Peak summit (5500M).
Day 12: Reserve day.
Day 13: Trek to Ghora Tabela (3050M).
Day 14: Trek to Syabru (2200M).
Day 15: Trek to Sing Gompa (3300M).
Day 16: Trek to Dhunche (1950M).
Day 17: Dhunche drive back to Kathmandu by bus.
Day 18: Free Leisure day in Kathmandu, (sightseeing & Shopping).
Day 19: Transfer to airport to return to home.
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Group Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Women Adventure||WAPN-002||19 Days||10 Per-Group||Lodge/ Camping Full board||5,732M||Alpine||ask us||Year Round|
Please, Email us at [email protected]
- Airport picks up & droop.
- Every 4 trekker/climber one Female trekking guide.
- Every Two trekker/Climber one porter.
- Permit fee of Peak and other necessary fee.
- 3 night Accommodation at Kathmandu, Two Star Hotel on Buffet Meal.(B/L/D).
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- 3 meals in a day during the Trekking.
- Dry food for peak climbing period.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- One day Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur (World UNISCO heritage site) sightseeing.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary Land Transportation & its charges.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the climbing.
- Climbing insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit with health assistance.
- After finished the trip 30 minute complementary spa treatment for refresh by the signature spa in Kathmandu.
- Climbing Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Climbing allowance, food allowance for climbing assistances.
- Fare well dinner with seven Star Team in Nepalese Focal dance rest in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Single supplementary.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Travel Insurance.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entry fee.(about $30.00)
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue fee.
- Nature case.
- Any other additional extra fee except above mentioned in the literary.
- Tipping for your trip assistance (Optional)
Fields marked with * are required
Our Experience Sherpa
The expedition will be supported by several strong and experienced Sherpa’s, at a ratio of one Sherpa to every two team members. If you book this trip early in advance, it would be much easier for us to make necessary pre-contract with our Sherpa’s who have many ascents of 8,000 meter peaks to their credit including Kanchenjunga and Everest, among others In preparation of the route and for summit day the Sherpa’s will be responsible for all load carrying and for pre-placing all of the camp stores essential for each team member’s ascent. This will leave the team members to focus on their own acclimatization and minimize exertion so that people start summit day least tired and as well prepared physically as possible. In addition to the Leaders, Sherpa’s will accompany the team to the top on summit day.
If you join this team, you will have a high level of support, starting with strong, confident leadership and experienced Sherpa’s. This will maximize your chances of success without undermining the quality of your achievement. The Leader and any other Assistant Leaders will accompany you throughout the Peak climbing, as you would expect and our solidarity.
Passport & Visa
A passport with at list 6 month validity beyond the duration of the trip is required, and it is your responsibility to obtain your own visa (this can be obtained on the arrival at Kathmandu international airport at a charge of $ 40.00 equivalent currency valid for 30 days) you will need two passport size photographs for the Visa. We will forward you the visa form and equipment list once you booked for the trip with us. 4 passport size photographs and pass port details will also be required for the climbing permit & these should be supplied to Seven Star Trekking & Expedition before start the Peak climbing.
We require participants to have travel insurance that covers medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation. Please ensure that your chosen policy provides cover for the activities (trekking and climbing with guides and ropes) and the localities in which you will travel (Nepal, to elevations up to 5,732M meters above sea level).
Emergency Evacuation: Helicopter rescue services are available; Evidence of insurance will be required by the evacuation services before the helicopter will fly. We would suggest you leave a copy of your medical insurance with us for necessary arrangement. However, emergency evacuation cost is not included in your expedition cost.
Garbage Deposit fee (refundable if the garbage is brought back from the Climbing) $ 250.00
Terms and Conditions
- All Booking are subjected to made 30 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking/Climbing cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for climbing Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
- Payment should be company account Transfer OR wire transfer to Mr. Rajesh Itani ‘s Name, no other way due to security reason.
- Rest of the due payment you can pay after your arrival direct to the office before the trip started.
- Cancellation Before less than 1 week no refund shall be provided.
Extra Best Program in Kathmandu:
- Mountain View flight.(will be about 2hrs and cost $ 220.00 P.P)
Thank you for giving an opportunity us