Mera Peak 16 days
Mera peak is the highest of official trekking peaks (Group B NMA Peak). It is a very stunning mountain with 3 summits North Mera (6,476m/ 21,240ft), Central Mera (6,461m/ 21,840ft) and South Mera (6064m/ 19890ft). The view from the summit is unforgettable and the best Himalayan panorama with view on Cho Oyu, Everest, Lhotse, Baruntse, Makalu, Ama Dablam, Kanchanjunga, Chamlang, and Kangtega.
However for experienced mountaineering team wishing to summit North Mera Peak we can operate the North Mera route on request. The west and south faces of the peak offer more difficult technical routes.
We continue to Khare from Lukla (5,045m) our Base Camp, where we undertake our last acclimatization stage. After that, we will be ready for the climb. We move to next camp at Mera La pass (5415m), where we start to travel along the Mera glacier and to our Mera High Camp at 5780m at the edge of the glacier, from where we make the summit attempt. On summit day, we leave camp in the dark of the night, navigating the glacier carefully with the headlamps and we will reach the first false summit by sunrise. We continue towards the Central Summit negotiating a short steep section before the summit. For people, who have never climbed glaciated high peak before it will be an exciting experience and for everyone it will be an unforgettably spectacular summit vista.
Mera Peak Climbing
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Group Size||Accommodation||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Climbing||NPC-002||15 Days||2+ Person||Lodge/Tent||6,461M||
Fix Departure on 2022/23
Sept: 22nd, Oct.: 05th, 12th, 20th & 25th, Nov: 04th, 10th, 16th & 2oth 2022/23
March: 10th, 20th & 30th, April: 05th, 10th, 16th & 22nd, May : 2nd, 04th, 08th & 18th 2022/23
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to seven stars designed Hotel. Overnight at hotel with B/B meal plan
Day 02: Office visit, team familiarization and trip preparation for Mera peak climbing.
Day 03: Morning at 06:00AM transfer to domestic airport fly to Lukla and Trek to Chuthang-La, Overnight at Chuthang-La On BLD base.
Day 04: Trek to Chhatra-la/Thulikhola, Overnight at Lodge on BLD.
Day 05: Trek to Kothe, Overnight at Kothe Lodge on BLD.
Day 06: acclimatization at Kothe, Overnight at Kothe Lodge on BLD.
Day 07: Kothe to Thangma, overnight Thangma Lodge on BLD.
Day 08: Thangma to Khare, Overnight at Khare Lodge on BLD.
Day 09: Rest/acclimatization at Khare Camp, Overnight at Lodge on BLD.
Day 10: Khare Camp to Mera-La/ High Camp, overnight at High Camp on BLD.
Day 11: High Camp to summit and then back to Khare Camp, Overnight at Khare Camp Lodge on BLD.
Day 12: Khare Camp to Kothe, overnight at Kothe Lodge on BLD.
Day 13: Kothe to Chhatra-la/Thuli Khola. Overnight at Thuli Khola Lodge on BLD.
Day 14: Chhatra-la to Lukla. Overnight at Lukla Lodge on BLD.
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel refreshment, overnight at Hotel on BB base.
Day 16: Final Departure to your home destination.
Please, Email us at [email protected]
- Permit fee of Peak and other necessary fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking/ Peak climbing period.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation charge.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the climbing.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Climbing allowance, food allowance for climbing assistances.
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Climbing food (Peak Climbing period).
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required
Garbage Deposit fee (refundable if the garbage is brought back from the expedition) $ 250.00
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 40% of payment of the Mera peak climbing cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for Peak Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.