Sirubang Expedition 26 days
|Type of Venture||Duration||Code||Group Size||accommodation||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season||Location|
|Expedition||26 Days||NME-005||4-above||Lodge + Camping||6387M||Alpine||Ask us||summer season||Annapurna Region|
Fix Departure on: 05th, 15th June & 7th , 20th July 2021/22
Sirubang Expedition 6387m. lies in the isolated in Damodar Himal as well as near Damodar Kunda and closed to border of Tibet and Nepal. Saribung Peak climbing is Ideal Mountain for those who wish to get off the beaten track of Lo-Manthang which is recently introduced. Till date, only a few of climbers have reached to the summit of this Peak.
Sirubang Expedition is a technical climbing though considered to be a challenging expedition due to altitude variation and remoteness of the area. Stretched dry rugged terrain and glacier travel mode for the most part with at the most a couple of sections of fixed line requiring the use of a jumar and other climbing gears.
Sirubang Expedition route initially follows the Upper Mustang Trek to Lo-Manthang and Lury Gompa before heading off into the wilds of Namta Khola Valley. After ascending the peak summit, we trek to Phu Valley in Manang district at Besi Shahar and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 01 Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 Preparation day
Day 03 Fly or, drive Kathmandu – Pokhara then transfer to Hotel.
Day 04 Fly Pokhara – Jomsom, then trek to Kagbeni 2720m. O/N Lodge/Camp
Day 05 Trek Kagbeni – Chele (3050m.) O/N Camp (Enter restricted Area)
Day 06 Trek Chele – Geling (3540m.)
Day 07 Trek Geling – Tsarang (3560m.)
Day 08 Trek Tsarang – Lo Manthang (3750m.)
Day 09 Exploration day at Lo-Manthang
Day 10 Trek Lo-Manthang – Dhi Gaon (3360m.)
Day 11 Trek Dhi Gaon – Lori Gompa.
Day 12 Trek Lori Gompa – Ghuma Tanthi.
Day 13 Trek Ghuma Tanthi – Namta Khola.
Day 14 Trek Namta Khola – Sirubung Base Camp (5240m.)
Day 15 Rest day at Sirubung Base Camp.
Day 16 Trek Base Camp – Sirubung Pass.
Day 17 Climb to the summit of sirubung Peak 6387m. back to BC.
Day 18 Trek Base Camp – Nogaru.
Day 19 Trek Nogaru – Phu Village.
Day 20 Rest day at Phu village.
Day 21 Trek Meta – Koto. (Exit restricted Area)
Day 22 Trek Koto – Dharapani.
Day 23 Trek Dharapani – Bhulbhule.
Day 24 Drive Bhulbhule to Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel.
Day 25 Luiser day Kathmandu
Day 26 Depart Kathmandu
Email us at [email protected]
- Peak Permit charges and National Park fees.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Peak fee and administrative fee
- Equipment allowance,daily allowance, Staff insurance, food and tents for cook and kitchen boy
- Expedition/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Equipment allowance,daily allowance, insurance, food and lodging for the liaison officer and the interpreter
- Food: Food for trekking/Peak climbing/Expedition period.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation charge.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the climbing/Expedition.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit.
- Land transport as per itinerary.
- Hight Altitude food.
- Climbing Sherpa
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Base camp manager
- Liaison officer Fee
- experience head Sardar
- Russian 4 liters POISK Oxygen (4 bottles for each member & 2 for Sherpa)
- Storage & communication tent
- Gamow bag & extra oxygen with mask set for medical purpose at Base Camp.
- Oxygen mask and regulator set.
- VHF Radio base at BC & one hand held set for each member during climbing period.
- Solar panel/ generator at base camp for recharging & power supply.
- Insurance of climbing Sherpa and local team members.
- Climbing allowance, food allowance for climbing assistance
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- Visa Fee $100.00 Valid for 90 days
- International & home country domestic airfares, transfers en route & excess baggage.
- Satellite phone with permit fees.
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing expedition.
- Climbing food (Peak Climbing period.
- Climbing Sherpa’s charge.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Optional – Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Two ways Wake-Talkie Radio.
- Emergency evacuation
- Personal accident insurance
- Garbage Deposit(refundable if the garbage is brought back from the expedition) USD 500.00 (sharing on per person basis with the total number of people in the team).
- Tipping for your assistance.
- Bonus for climbing Sherpa
Fields marked with * are required
Sirubung Peak expedition is also technical expedition. It can be necessary to have good skill on rock and snow climbing with the climbers, this peak can climbing on the June & July month in Nepal…this is the one peak in Nepal which can do the expedition on the rain season here in Nepal.
Our Experience Sherpa
The expedition will be supported by several strong and experienced Sherpa’s, at a ratio of one Sherpa to every two team members. If you book this trip early in advance, it would be much easier for us to make necessary pre-contract with our Sherpa’s who have many ascents of 8,000 meter peaks to their credit including Everest, among others In preparation of the route and for summit day the Sherpa’s will be responsible for all load carrying and for pre-placing all of the camp stores essential for each team member’s ascent. This will leave the team members to focus on their own acclimatization and minimize exertion so that people start summit day least tired and as well prepared physically as possible. In addition to the Leaders, Sherpa’s will accompany the team to the top on summit day.
If you join this team, you will have a high level of support, starting with strong, confident leadership and experienced Sherpa’s. This will maximize your chances of success without undermining the quality of your achievement. The Leader and any other Assistant Leaders will accompany you throughout the expedition, as you would expect and our solidarity.
Passport & Visa
A passport with at list 6 month validity beyond the duration of the trip is required, and it is your responsibility to obtain your own visa (this can be obtained on the arrival at Kathmandu international airport at a charge of $100 or equivalent currency valid for 100 days) You will need two passport size photographs for the Visa. We will forward you the visa form and equipment list once you booked for the trip with us. 4 passport size photographs and pass port details will also be required for the climbing permit & these should be supplied to sevenstar Himalayan Travel Network before start the expedition.
We require participants to have travel insurance that covers medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation. Please ensure that your chosen policy provides cover for the activities (trekking and climbing with guides and ropes) and the localities in which you will travel (Nepal, to elevations up to 8,848 meters above sea level).
In Kathmandu we stay at the Shangri-la (5 star Hotel). This charming historic palace has a peaceful garden with a Swimming pool and is just on the edge of the main tourist area, Thamel. However it is one of the most popular and busy hotel in the valley your early booking for the trip along with a deposit of $ 2000.00 per person is highly required.
During the Trek up to base camp: Tent will be on shared and sleeping mattress will be provided. At the Base camp we provide individual tent for each member with sleeping mattress but on the mountain tent will be on sharing between two members.
Emergency Evacuation: Helicopter rescue services are available; Evidence of insurance will be required by the evacuation services before the helicopter will fly. We would suggest you to leave a copy of your medical insurance with us for necessary arrangement. However, emergency evacuation cost is not included in your expedition cost.
Additional Services: Satellite phone permit fees – US $ 600.
Garbage Deposit fee (refundable if the garbage is brought back from the expedition) $ 500.00
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are subjected to made 90 days prior, with at least 40% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for TIMS Card and Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
50% discount for a Team leader if there are 20 pax in a group and 100% free for the Team leader if there are 25 OR above in a group.