Guerrilla Trek 22 days
Guerrilla trekking trail trek is the very best trek in nepal, this trek will start from Darbang and will ending at sulichur, it provides a unique opportunity to see the effect of Maoist civil wars and its effect in Rukum and Rolpa district of Nepal. Guerrilla trekking route is designed with the combination of major destination of civil war. Guerrilla trek Nepal will give tourists an insight into the insurgency, highlighted feature of gorilla trekking Nepal are introduce to the visitor the real image “how the guerrillas operated and fought during the conflict”.
Guerrilla trek is best trek in Nepal with seven star team becomes a war tourism product like different war tourism packages of Vietnam, China and Russia. Guerrilla trek start from west of Pokhara (Myagdi ) and Guerrilla trail passes along the route where thousands of Maoist guerrillas once dug trenches and ambushed the army, throw rugged mountains, caves, rivers, paddy fields, Landscape and Ethnic Magar villages finally Guerrilla trail Nepal ending in Rolpa district. On 2,10,2012 Maoist leader Prachanda has launched a map and a guidebook of entitled Guerrilla trek, which the co-produced with American travel writer Mr. Alonzo Lyons.
Guerrilla trekking trail offers a journey through heartland of post-conflict territory, natural resources and biodiversity and rich culture are an attraction of this trail. Guerrilla trekking can be arrange camping and home stay basic only, there are some hotel /tea house available on trail but these are not sufficient for tea house trek. There are defined three different itineraries for Guerrilla trail like 13, 19 and 27 days we mention 19 days itinerary below. If given itinerary is not suitable for you, Let us design another itinerary as per your desire, and we could strongly say this one of the very best trek in Nepal.
Day 01 Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to Hotel. Overnight in hotel on B/B meal plan.
Day 02 Kathmandu Valley city tours and preparation for Guerrilla trek.
Day 03 Drive from Kathmandu to Beni via Pokhara.
Day 04 Drive from Beni to Darbang then trek continue to Takam.
Day 05 Trek from Takam to Lamsung 2250m.
Day 06 Trek from Lamsung to Gurjaghat.
Day 07 Trek from Gurjaghat to Dhorpatan.
Day 08 Trek from Dhorpatan to Thankur.
Day 09 Trek from Thankur to Kayam.
Day 10 Trek from Kayam to Pelma.
Day 11 Trek from Pelma to Maikot.
Day 12 Trek from Maikot to Dimurgaira.
Day 13 Trek from Dimurgaira to Dharmasala.
Day 14 Trek from Dharmasala to Taka.
Day 15 Trek from Taka to Lukum.
Day 16 Trek from Lukum to Thawang.
Day 17 Trek from Thawang to Sukulbang
Day 18 Trek from Sukulbang to Jelbang.
Day 19 Trek from Jelbang to Sulichaur.
Day 20 Drive from Sulichaur to Kathmandu.
Day 21 Leisure day in Kathmandu, shopping, complementary One hour long spa treatment, evening farewell dinner at Nepalese classic dance restaurant with seven star team.
Day 22 Departure to your destination.
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Group Size||accommodation||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Remote Trekking||NTCT-016||22 Days||2-above||Tent/Home stay||2,865M||Easy||$130.00 PP,PD||Autumn/Spring/Winter|
- Airport picks up & droop.
- Experience Trekking guide.
- Trekking porter.
- Necessary Permit.
- Necessary Accommodation at Kathmandu, Two Star Hotel on Twin sharing.(B/B)
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents,Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- 3 meals in a day during the Trekking.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- One day Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur (World UNISCO heritage site) sightseeing guide & vehicle.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary Land Transportation & its charges.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the climbing.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit.
- After finished the trip 30 minute complementary spa treatment for refresh by the signature spa in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Climbing allowance, food allowance for climbing assistance.
- Fare well dinner with seven Star Team in Nepalese Focal dance rest in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Single supplementary (If need $350.00).
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entry fee.(about $30.00)
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue fee.
- Nature case.
- Any other additional extra fee except above mentioned in the literary.
- Tipping for your trip assistance (Optional)
Fields marked with * are required
Passport & Visa
A passport with at list 6 month validity beyond the duration of the trip is required, and it is your responsibility to obtain your own visa (this can be obtained on the arrival at Kathmandu international airport at a charge of $ 40.00 equivalent currency valid for 30 days) you will need two passport size photographs for the Visa. We will forward you the visa form and equipment list once you booked for the trip with us. 4 passport size photographs and pass port details will also be required for the climbing permit & these should be supplied to Seven Star Trekking & expeditions before start the trekking.
We require participants to have travel insurance that covers medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation. Please ensure that your chosen policy provides cover for the activities (trekking and climbing with guides and ropes) and the localities in which you will travel (Nepal, to elevations up to 6,169M meters above sea level).
Emergency Evacuation: Helicopter rescue services are available; Evidence of insurance will be required by the evacuation services before the helicopter will fly. We would suggest you to leave a copy of your medical insurance with us for necessary arrangement. However, emergency evacuation cost is not included in your expedition cost.
All Booking are subjected to made 15 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking/Climbing cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
Rest of the due payment you can pay after your arrival direct to the office before the trip started.
Cancellation Before less than 1 week no refund shall be provided.