Nirekha Peak 24 days
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Group Size||Accommodation||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Peak Climbing||NPC-011||24 Days||Above 2 Person||Full Camping||6186 M||
Nirekha is in the Mahalangur Region, deep in the Himalayas,which is close to the Tibetan border and hidden among the well-known giants of MT Everest, Cho Oyu, and Cholatse. The climb itself is relatively straightforward, though it does require ice-axe, crampons and some fixed rope sections. It is a very do-able climb for anyone in good shape and with a desire for high adventure.
Arrival in Kathmandu, after some refreshment we will invite you for a traditional Nepal dinner’s/n in a hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley o/n in a hotel.
Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding o/n in lodge (B,LD)
Trek to Namache Bazar, o/n in lodge(B,L,D)
Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar, o/n in lodge.
Trek to Dole, o/n in lodge.
Trek to Mochremo, o/n in lodge.
Trek to Gokyo, o/n in lodge.
Hiking to Gokyo RI and back Gokyo, o/n in lodge.
Trek to Thangna,o/n in camp.
Trek to Nirekha Base camp, o/n in camp.
Acclimatization at Nirekha Base camp, o/n in camp.
Trek to High camp, o/n in camp.
Summit Nirekha Peak (6169 m.) and return to Base camp, o/n in camp.
Trek to Zongla via chola, o/n in camp.
Trek to Gorackshep, o/n in lodge.
Early morning to Kalapather and retron to Labuche, o/n in lodge.
Trek to Dingboche, o/n in lodge.
Trek to Tangboche, o/n in lodge.
Trek to Namche Bazaar, o/n in lodge.
Trek to Lukla.o/n in lodge.
Fly to Kathmandu, o/n in a hotel.
Free leisure day in Kathmandu, Shopping.
Transfer to International airport.
|Trekking Route Name||Day||Group size||Cost|
|24 Days||1-3||$130 Per person, Per day|
|4-10||$125 Per person, Per day|
|11-20||$120 Per person, Per day|
|21 above||$110 Per person, Per day|
- Permit fee of Peak and other necessary fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu Two Star Hotel, Twin sharing room BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking/ Peak climbing period.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation charge.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the climbing.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Climbing allowance, food allowance for climbing assistances.
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Climbing food (Peak Climbing period).
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Optional – Personal security Guard.
- Optional – Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required
Garbage Deposit fee (refundable if the garbage is brought back from the climbing Trip) $ 250.00
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 30% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for TIMS Card, Peak Permit and other fee Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.