Panch Pokhari Trek 12 days
|Type of Venture||Code||Nos. of Day||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Trek||NTC-012||12 Days||Above 2 Person||Camping Trek||4100M||
Panch pokhari trekking to five holy lakes through untouched traditional villages in spectacular Himalayan landscapes. This trek to Panch Pokhari at the base of Jungal Himal offers pristine mountain views, rich culture and genuine adventure. This area, northeast of Kathmandu offers a combination of rich cultural heritage, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity. as you trek to a group of high altitude holy lakes, sacred to Buddhist and Hindu people.
Trekkers first travel by bus to Chautara, five hours northeast of Kathmandu towards the Tibetan border. We travel through a mixture of beautiful mountain scenery and the terraced fields and characteristic houses of rural villages from different ethnic groups.
On your first night. you will experience life in the village homes of Sherpa and Tamang people and your guide will give a short talk on trekking, altitude sickness and the highlights of the trek. These include the holy Five Lakes, the incredible Himalayan scenery and the life style of nomadic people unchanged by time. The unusual climatic and geographical mix make this area a naturalist’s dream and a mecca for those who appreciate traditional cultures.
This trek starts from 1,400 m and goes up to 4,000m at Panch Pokhari, a seldom visited pilgrimage site where the Janaipurnima festival is held in August. Many Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimages visit this site each year. This is a very spectacular and spiritual trek.
The top of Panch Pokhari (4100m) offers an excellent view of Jugal Himal Range, Rolwaling Range, Gosainkund, Kanchenjunga and Makalu.
Day 01 Kathmandu (1350M.)-Chautara (1200M)
Day 02 Chautara-Phusre (2045M.)
Day 03 Phurse-Kami kharka (2845M.)
Day 04 Kami Kharka -Pauwa Bas (3000M)
Day 05 Pauwa Bas-Hille Bhanjyang (3400M)
Day 06 Pauwa Bas-Hille Bhanjyang (3400M)
Day 07 Hille Bhanjyang – Nasim Pati(3700M)
Day 08 Panchpokhari- Nasimpati (3700M.)
Day 09 Nasimpati-Dukang (2100M.)
Day 10 Dukang – Dhap (1200M):
Day 11 Dhap – Melamchipul (800M):
Day 12 Melamchipul Bazaar – drive to Kathmandu
|Trekking Route Name||Day||Group size||Cost|
|Panch Pokhari Tre
|12 Days||1-3||$120 Per person, Per day|
|4-10||$115 Per person, Per day|
|11-20||$110 Per person, Per day|
|21 above||$105 Per person, Per day|
- Necessary entry/permit fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking period.
- Necessary guide staff and assistance charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the Trekking.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Trekking food & Transport allowance for trekking assistances
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for trekking.
- Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Any valuable equipment damage.
- Optional – Personal security Guard.
- Optional – Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for TIMS Card and Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
Note: 10% commission will be provide for the tour agents/tour operators.
50% discount for a tour leader if there are 10 – 15 pax in a group and 100% free for the tour leader if there are 25 and above pax in a group.